Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It's been awhile..

Welllll it's been awhile since I've posted anything! We've been so busy here lately, I barely have time to sleep! But hey, it's been fun! So the week after my brother Crow came home, was crazy! Cj worked all week until the weee hours of the morning, and I worked every night and would come home and try to keep the house in order because that Friday morning (well Thursday night) we left for Orlando!

Cj's dad was going to make the trip from Texas to Orlando, which is where all of his fathers family lives. I have to say i was kind of nervous going. Not only because the fact that I hadn't met any of that family, except for a few, and it was only once. Anyway, we left Thursday night around 11:30 because we wanted to get there before his cousins graduation that Friday morning, plus it was a surprise to his dad, Tony. Due to Cj forgetting that Orlando is one hour ahead of us, it didnt work out as planned, but we were still able to surprise his dad and make it just in time for graduation! 

His dad was so excited and I absolutely LOVE all of his family. They're some of the sweetest people I've ever met! Friday, after graduation we went to his Uncle Dannys for awhile and then to his grandparents. Now, let me tell you, his family can COOK! I believe I gained about ten pounds between their cooking and this WONDERFUL seafood place we went to eat at on Cocoa Beach! I would drive another 10 hours just for that food! But it's late here, so I'm about done, just going to leave a few pictures with yall. Goodnight(: 

 Vee, Johnathan, Tony, Cj & I.

 So we saw this 4 runner in Orlando & it looks exactly like CJs!
 His cousin Abraham!
 Me at Johnathans graduation.
 Cj and I at that wonderful seafood place.
 This has nothing to do with Orlando, but its my dad and niece looking at our Maynard family cookbook. sara is a fourth generation Maynard & absolutely LOVED going through this book with Paw Paw.
 Neither does this one, but it's our "crew" the night we went riding, all in our Alabama Precision Transmission shirts (:
Tony & I at that seafood place!

1 comment: