Thursday, June 27, 2013

Another day, (:

Well, it's been awhile since I've blogged..but we've been pretty busy around here. With school, house work, and yard work; we've been going none stop! But we have got a lot accomplished, with the help of our wonderful family! Last Friday we got up REAL early went and ate some breakfast at a local restaurant, Kountry Kitchen. Which was amazing! Then we went and got gas, cold drinks, and some snacks, and came home and started cleaning out our big shop! And we worked from about 7:30 until 2, and after lots of sweat, three trailer loads of trash for the dump, and being exhausted we got almost ALL of it cleaned out. And had some laughs in the process. Just want to say a HUGE thank you to my amazing cousins Amanda and Valerie, without their help, it still wouldn't be cleaned out! They're always ready to help us out, no matter the job and for that I'm so thankful! I love yall! 
 Us on the way back from the dump, Daddy never takes pictures with us ):
 We had to wear vests and hard hats at the dump (:

Friday night we all kind of just hung out around the house, except for Cj. He fished all night in a tournament, and let me tell ya, Saturday you could definitely tell. Saturday morning we went and ate with his grandparents and a lot of his family was in town because his great grandmother had to have heart surgery. Grandma Thomas is one of the best women I have ever met! She's always been so sweet to me, and I love her like she is my own grandmother! She's 92 years old now, only about 4 feet tall, and maybe weighs 110. But dont let her size fool ya, she's fisty! Like my daddy has said about my Maw Maw, Dynamite comes in small packages! She's now home, and recovering good, but she still needs prayers. Its not everyday you hear of a 92 year old having heart surgery!

This past week we've had sweet June Bug at the house with us! It's been a great week. Even though we've had school, house work and all that, it's still been great. Next week I have to be admitted into the hospital so they can "observe" me. I've had epilepsy now for 11 years, it was under control, but now it's getting worse. So they're sending me to UAB epilepsy center (which i love) to be admitted and if they're still coming from the same part of my brain they were a few years ago, then they're talking about doing brain surgery! Scary, right? I've actually researched it and even though it's major surgery, it could get a lot worse! I'm not scared anymore, I'm just ready to live my life as a normal 20 year old, and do everything I haven't been able to do! So, if yall could, when you say your prayers at night, say one for me and my family. I know it's been real hard on them having to watch me go through this and their not being anything they can do. I'd really appreciate it. Especially for my sister Kayla. She's always been there these past 11 years. Whether it's in or out of the hospital, doctors appointments, and just to tell me I am normal and everythings going to be okay when I'm down. I'm sure she doesn't know this, probably because I don't tell her enough, but without her theres no telling where i would be. She's never let me go without, let anybody be ugly to me, and tried her best to protect me from any and everything! So Kayla, i know I should show it more, but I am so thankful and blessed to have a sister like you and I love you more than words can even begin to explain! I'm so glad god made you my sister! i love you! (:

We've also taken some family pictures, here's just a few.




No comments:

Post a Comment