Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Life




Stephanie, Elizabeth, Kayla, Daddy, and I.


My Family means more to me than anything that I could ever imagine! I have a HUGE family, and although we're not as close as we used to be, I know I can always count on them for anything! 
 
I guess the only way to tell y'all a little something about the people that keep me going, is to do it one by one. So, forgive me if it's long but i have a LOT of family members, just in my immediate family. 

Daddy & I, Senior Prom.

My Daddy. There's so many things I can say about him and probably never quit typing. He is my hero, my best friend, my rock, my heart and soul. He has been there for me no matter what's going on, or what my problem is. He's been at everyone of my softball games,  anything that meant something to me, he was there. He let me live my life my way, and learn from my own decisions, and whenever I would fall down, he would pick me up, dust me off, and tell me to try again. He's truly the best father anyone could ask for. 


Stephanie, Elizabeth, Me, and Kayla. 

My sisters mean SO much to me. We've been through so much together and always come out strong. Elizabeth, (the oldest) got married when I was really young and moved to England because her husband was in the air force, but we've always had a strong connection. She's wild, outgoing, and I wouldn't trade her for anything. Stephanie is one of the strongest people I know. We haven't always had the best relationship, but when we needed each other, she's always been there. Having gone through what she's been through in the past year and a half has taught me to never take a moment for granted, and don't worry about the little arguments between us, because in the end, they won't really matter. Kayla is only two years older than me and has always been there. Whenever we were little and I would need anything, she would always make sure I would get it one way or another. She's helped me in more ways during my life than she'll ever know. She's always been the strongest and when I was down or upset, she would say everything was okay, and it was. These 3 girls mean everything to me, and i would die for any one of them. I love y'all so much!


Well, I've got to go my Daddy keeps hollering at me to get up and go get the mail, but i'll be back later to finish the rest of my wonderful family!  

No comments:

Post a Comment