Friday, January 25, 2013

My Life, comtinued.

My last blog was just about telling you about my life and my family, and I said I would be back later to finish it, but I didn't make it back on that day. The previous blog was about my dad and my sisters, so here's the rest of my family (: 

 My Wonderful Mother. 

My mother means the world to me. She is the best mom anyone could have. We have been through thick and thin, and she's stood by me even when it would've been easier to walk away and give up. When I was growing up, she never missed anything up until i graduated. Everyone says that i got my hot headed temper from her, and can go overboard sometimes, but I just say they're crazy (; I say what I think needs to be said at the moment to whoever it is, sometimes I sugar coat it and..well sometimes I don't, and I most definitely got that from her! As I get older we are not around each other as much as we used to, but she will always be in my heart, and I always think back on old memories and laugh so hard, even if I'm by myself. I can't wait to see what the next couple years have in store for us, but one thing I know, is she'll always be beside me to back me up. I love you mama!

   The BEST boyfriend.

Cj and I have been together for a long time now, and I can truly say he is my "prince charming." We've been through so much the past 4 years and sometimes there was the thought in my head that we couldn't make it through it, but we always have and always will. Don't get me wrong, we have our fights just like any normal couple, but I know that no matter what happens, he'll be right there for me. He is truly amazing and I couldn't imagine my life without him now. I love how he is silly, crazy, act like a kid with me, and sometimes I just want to strangle him, but he always makes me laugh. Some people take their relationships for granted, but after what all we've been through and watching my brother in law Mike almost lose the love of his life, my sister, Stephanie; I think god every night when I lay my head next to his, for another day with him. I love him with everything I have, and can't wait to spend many, many more years with him. <3

Sometimes he does smile (:

No comments:

Post a Comment